Wednesday, August 29, 2007

return from athens (northern branch)

I'm back from Edinburgh now, after a great few days. It was the final weekend of most of the festivals, and I managed to see several plays and a film. Given the huge number of productions on offer, I was very lucky that all of them were good, and three were highly imaginative in completely different ways. It's given me a lot to think about, so I'll post about them another time when I've reached some conclusions.

I also got to see my Mum and Dad, which was great, and, as always when I visit, I ate very well. Excellent all round.

6 comments:

Clare Hill said...

Lucky thing, I'd love to go to the festival. Maybe another year. Glad you had a good time.

emma said...

Sounds good Alec - the fetsival is always a great atmosphere isn't it! Glad you had a good time. See you soon, Emma.

Domenica said...

Hi Alec,

I'm glad you enjoyed the festival, I was lucky enough to attend when I lived in Scotland, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

purkul said...

hya alec,

i'm gona work on blog time because the lack of my commenting in real time is shocking!! been a lack of opportunity as much as anything really, no internet access at home for a bit due to renovations and just barely finding the time at work with one thing or another!!

I love the snake skin its amazing! i sometimes wish humans could do that too it would make things so much simpler!

glad you had a good time in Edinburgh! I'm planning on venturing up that way in the near future, just a shame i won't get to go the festiva;! maybe next time though ay!

purkul
x

Anonymous said...

That golf course for you...

Anonymous said...

scheduled mississippis leginfo novo tough beginners managing bioco distinction nowebsite danta
masimundus semikonecolori